Tiger

Saturday, May 9, 2009 at 6:38 PM
I was walking around an outdoor mall with a friend and we had a pet tiger that was walking around with us. It didn't need a leash and it was very obedient. Another cool thing about it was that it would purr and brush up against my side so people knew that the tiger and I were friends. It was a white Siberian tiger. This outdoor mall area was very reminiscent of Brazil. Fast-forward to another part of the dream and I go up some stairs into a strange diamond/jewelry store. The interior looked like the library that we had at high school. A bunch of the salespeople were sitting around at desks and I walked up to one of them. I explained that I was shopping for an engagement diamond. Not the ring, just the diamond to see what they were like/cost/etc. The guy handed me a sheet with a table on it with varying types of cuts/size/clarity/etc. Some of the more expensive ones were red diamonds, upwards around 1,500 or so. This was without the ring mind you. Now the guy was talking and talking all flowery and too bad for him but I wasn't going to buy anything. He mentioned that he would love to see my fiancée to help match a diamond to her style, AKA try and sell her on a diamond because I wasn't going to give in and buy anything. He phrased it such, "I'd love to see the beautiful girl who this ring will belong to, it would help me provide the best diamond for her." To which I replied, "I'm not engaged." So suck it. I walked out into the mall (upper level) and wandered around again before walking back into the store to exit out to my car outside. As I entered back into the store, all the sales-people were staring at me, a lady in particular and I just strolled on through. As I was about to leave the guy tried to sell me again, but I just kept on walking.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com