River

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 at 6:50 PM
Turns out I just ended up moving to Seattle. I had a hard time getting around at first. There was a train I was supposed to catch called the 810 but I was one level too high in the magic train station and it never came. I ended up walking/looking for a bus. The city had a Detroit kinda feel to it except that there was a lot of water. I saw the biscuits and they were sure to help me out. I got around pretty easily with my GPS to. The place I was staying at was amazing. It was on the waterfront next to a river and my friends/roommates were awesome. There was a black guy who was cool, Sarah was also there as well as a cute red-head and some others. The very first thing everyone did was jump and swim in the river even though the water was really cold. The leaves were already turning on the vines hanging over the water a golden yellow. The sunlight was setting and I was wishing I had my camera. So I ended up taking some photos on my phone. We ended up going out to visit some places in town. I really wanted to get to the beach. As we came back, I had to unpack and get settled. Some guy started installing some photoshop software onto my computer and swiped my credit card in a machine. I asked him what he was doing and why he was charging me. He was a roommate! They should do that sort of stuff for free. I explained that I was probably the most computer savvy guy around. I figured he was in a tight spot because of the economy and so we sat down and talked about it. Taylor just stared in disbelief. My bedroom was actually just a closet area with the desk built into the closet, with the bed elevated on the other side of the sliding door. The apartment had 10+ foot ceilings and parts of the trees were growing through the walls. Lots of glass windows so we could see the river and water as if flowed by. I started cuddling with the red-head. I had known her from somewhere before but I mentioned "I wish I would have gotten to know you sooner." It was going to be a good place and I was going to enjoy living here.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com