the Leviathan

Monday, April 23, 2012 at 8:10 PM
As I was driving across country on a long trip, somewhere in Nebraska we came across an amusement park with the world's largest roller coaster: the Leviathan. We stopped for some food and to check it out. It had a weird setup you could pay for where you could wear a holographic costume of a different looking person in the park. As we were going up the crank that pulls up the tube/roller coaster (it was kinda like the machine that pulls up tubes at Solider Hollow.) Kelsey’s dog (a long haired border collie jumped off and the people behind us grabbed her and cut off a large chunk of her hair. I was furious so I ran down with a pair of scissors and grabbed his and her long red hair and threatened to chop it all off. But I knew it wouldn’t do anything because they were holographic projections that had nothing to do with their actual persons. We left and so we wanted to get some pictures of the park but they had a no flash policy. But with my new lens I was able to step down the aperture and still capture pictures of all the behind the scenes things because we were going to file a complaint. Downstairs in the locker area we found another lady who had some grievances like us with the park's hologram policies. She worked for Discover and was criticizing the employee who answered the phone because they should have know she was as a past customer. I needed to find a nearby dentist for our dog’s tooth that unscrewed out like a bolt and they were terrible at helping me. The lady who was complaining was in for an ultrasound. The nurse put the gel on her stomach and grabbed the gurny I was on to put some on me as well. I didn’t need an ultrasound but I figured since she put the gell on I might as well too. But then I spoke up and she wiped it off and we left.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com