SWAT

Thursday, December 6, 2007 at 5:07 PM
Living in an apartment complex with an underground cement parking. From what I can remember a girl and I broke through some glass display at a clothing store in the mall and stole stuff. The reason we broke through the glass is so that we wouldn’t set off the alarms when we left the place. Obviously we couldn’t just walk through the doorways. Swat came after us and we got split up. Somehow I was across an overlooking cement wall looking at our apartment. And I saw the SWAT team close in so I called her cell to warn her. We got away and started planning to leave the country but what with technology it was discouraging because they probably knew who we were and all sorts of information so it would be really hard to get across the boarder.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com