Master

Monday, December 10, 2007 at 5:14 PM
As a fragmented preface, I started to go visit the neighbor's hot tub, but they were kind of upset because we weren't really friends with them and they turned us away. I remember steep roads and crowded neighborhoods. Narrow homes. It was nighttime with wet pavement. After long months of training and infiltration, I finally became a vampire and was allowed access to their lair. A large hollow column with stairs and rooms all around the sides. All of this hovering over a round shopping mall food court (this wasn’t revealed until the end). Some crazy ritual was going on and I was admitted just in time to watch it. As I was brought into Dracula's chamber he spoke to me. He possessed total control over me. I involuntarily sat down when he told me too. Dracula explained that I was being tested and groomed for this position and was finally ready to meet him. He had a pale face, jet black hair and his right eye was black. I responded, "Yes My Master, Two" Because he was my second master. My first being the girl vampire who had transformed me. As the ritual started we were hoisted high up with chains. So high that the only thing in sight were the chains and what was being hoisted. I remember a gigantic narrow shield, a broadsword and a breastplate. All having historical mystic importance. These ritualistic artifacts were somehow going to do something bad to the world, or maybe just the food court, miles below. My first master was also holding on to the chains and we were swinging around activating the artifacts. Then I started to sabotage the ritual. Mostly this involved tangling up the chains, breaking them and then making them fall. My master got pissed and she severed the chain I was hanging on and I plummeted to the food court. After surviving my fall (I'm a vampire after all) I met up with my friends who were down there eating. I probably got chick-fil-a because that’s my favorite at the food court.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com