Anti-Government

Thursday, January 3, 2008 at 5:17 PM
There is a robotic ear bunny thing that goes around and to see if you are lying or not or if you are loyal to whatever government/political power. It hooks up electrodes to you and asks you questions if it senses that you are incorrect, it shocks you to watch for stress. Apparently being shocked and the stress response can show loyalty. Kind of like a big brother thing. Except that a friend runs it. It was my first time doing it but my friend was helping me through it. The guy running it was an idiot and didn’t realize that I kept getting the questions wrong and I kept on stammering when I was getting shocked, but the operator just figured that I was new. But in actuality, I was anti-government.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com