Harmonicas

Friday, February 27, 2009 at 6:02 PM
I was somehow an actor in an episode of lost. At the end of the show, a bunch of people started dying and so did I. Jin ran out on a dock to protect Sun from being shot, and she was fine with it because she already knew that he would die and already knew it was going to happen because she had been traveling through time. I was upset because I liked Jin. Some survivors got into a Alvin type submarine and circled around in the water below us before sinking away. As I got out of the water with the other actors, we were trying to find some towels like at the BYU swimming pool, only the kids had grabbed them all. All they had left were these oversized harmonicas. So everyone could use them to dry off, you just had to blow into them and the air would magnify/amplify and dry off your skin. I was upset because I couldn't blow into it very well at certain angles elsewhere on my body.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com