Bees

Thursday, April 23, 2009 at 6:32 PM
There was an island with an ancient cavern system under it. Like Wayne manor. Only the place was even older. More like from the 1800's, at least the manor. The cavern system was discovered by a Leonardo Da'Vinci type character and a swarm of bees lived below in the caverns. He asked himself, "Where does the color brown get it's energy?" and deduced that it comes from the sun, into plants (green) where the bees take that energy from the flowers and turn it into a form of energy in honey. Basically vitamin C, only the guy didn't know about it then. He used this idea as a form of renewable energy to genetically modify the bees so that he could pull power from the swarm as they flew around. One day, he called his son into his study where he showed him the map of the underground caverns. He explained that above ground, where there was a large natural land bridge, they would go underground and connect the two sides of the caves to let the bee's get access to other parts of the island through the underground. I was on the beach with some friends where we were trying to decide what to do. I think we wanted to explore the cavern system. Kate was there and she freaked out and pulled out a gun. We knew that someone was going to die, but we didn't know who it was. Kate turned the gun on herself but at the last minute aimed it at me and shot me in the head. I fell backwards into the water but I wasn't dead. The bullet had incapacitated me somehow but I was very much alive and didn't think I would die. Everyone saw me get shot it the head and figured that was the end for me. My friend Erik came over to me and gave me some re-assuring words before he pushed me out into the ocean past the waves where I was captured by the current. I just wished I was dead instead of in that immobilized situation. I knew the flowing blood from my head would attract sharks but at the same time I started sinking and the drowning didn't hurt. I imagined how all the fish would start to eat my remains but I knew I wouldn't feel anything if I just hurried up and drowned. But I was still conscious as I sank.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com