Harvesters

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 6:30 PM
Our airplane either went to or crashed on a strange island. Sort of like Lost. Only mixed with Jurassic Park. I was there with my family. Initially we had no clue what was going on and so we decided to explore along the cliff side. Then a large robotic/godzilla hybrid harvester came after us. We hid down in some sandy holes but the sand below kept slipping out and mom almost fell down at one time. There was a moment when I actually thought she was dead. The harvester was right above us trying so hard to capture us. It even shot me in the stomach with strange knife bullets. Once it finally gave up and went away we continued further. The cities were always ruined and dilapidated. Muddy roads and almost western style wooden houses and buildings I was trying to find some money to use but there wasn't anything good. There were tons of different sizes of coins and such. I found a buffalo dollar. So many of the coins were smashed like they had been on a railroad because of the harvesters that would go around on tank treads and such. The only thing that was worth anything was things that "lasted" so not copper or gold or coins but things that lasted longer. They also had to have a certain relief carving/emblem on them. In this case it was a two-headed eagle. Also the native religion was very Hindi. With people at one time asking me what my favorite god was and I just went along with it and said Shiva. But I really wanted to say Kali Ma, only I was worried they would be offended. This was at a particular residence when we were slowly moving through and abandoned wooden mall. We had already gone through part of the mall that was new and full of Disneyland type stores. But in this part of the mall, we (the people of the resistance) were positive that there was, I knew that this part of the underground was somehow being swarmed by the robotic harvesters, only they must have been smaller versions so they could fit inside the hallways and such. There was a particular guy who was leading the resistance and he was giving people incentive to check out one last room that was nearby to make sure we had it secured. I had somehow found a baseball bat and a knife that I stowed in my sock/shoe because I didn't have a boot. Some people had some interesting shotguns with curved nozzles that they could aim around corners. It was really dark and I'm sure the people below us were worried that we were above them making noise, but we knew that we weren't the machines. A guy came in and he was really fat and he walked over to me and I yelled out "Hurley" only as he got closer I realized that he wasn't Hurley. He looked like him though, only he was older. He ended up sitting next to his wife/girlfriend and they were eating something.

We were getting shuttled to the place. The train system seemed to be a cross between an airplane and a rollercoaster. I had placed a towel and my hoodie in the car in front o me but as the train was arriving in the large round tunnels, the cars would slide parallel to each other and get routed down separate tracks. Once we all got off, I ran back to try and look for it because it had gotten separated from me. A nurse noticed something different about me and the way I was acting so she tried to give me a shot. The drug was supposed to remove my sex drive and make me more submissive to the harvesters and the people with political power. I got into an argument with the Nurse, she was saying that everyone got the shot and that I needed it especially because I was so intent on procreating? We got into a scuffle where I got hold of the syringe and stuck her in the back of the neck. The drug knocked her out and she fell to the ground. I got out of the medical type wing of the station. Doing that somehow gave me the advantage to see the harvester coming or to know that we were in danger and I was able to warn my family and escape, even though most of the people were already being captured as they left the complex. The Harvester was driven/controlled by some witch type lady who hated us.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com