Escalator

Thursday, April 30, 2009 at 6:33 PM
This all took place in Sugarhouse at some Frat type houses. The girls we knew threw a big party celebration thing. Brityn was there so it was fun talking with her about married life and such. We were also located near a mall where the girls could dress up and just ride the escalator and guys would just pick them up then and there. Maybe this took place in New Orleans. Because one of the plantation looking houses had suffered some water damage, but now it had been restored for the party. There was also a diving competition that was going on, only instead of diving, they had waterslides. Really weirdly arranged ones with hairpin bends and vertical drops. I had my socks on when I went headfirst and backwards so I had to hold my feet up for speed. I didn't do very well, but I wasn't competing.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com