Narrows Back-country

Thursday, February 25, 2010 at 6:21 AM
I went down to Zion's NP to hike the narrows with some friends. I must have slept most of the way down there because I don't remember which way we drove. I think we went the more scenic way. There were lots of people riding their motorcycles down and they would do this thing where they drag their feet on the asphalt as they drive. The Narrows now has a backcountry loop so that at the end of the narrows, there is a big campsite and paved parking lot. People can now start at both ends or get a shuttle ride to their cars at the other end. I still don't know if this is good or not. We decided to try out this new camping area and there was a log cabin where we stayed. There were some interesting plastic prisms that I would stack up and when you looked through them, it would create some optical-invisibility illusion.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com