Necromancer

Monday, February 22, 2010 at 6:37 AM
I went to Disneyland but had forgotten my pass. I had to go in and try and pull up my records but it was a bit hassle. This was due to the fact that the Oath was real. When I had signed up for the year pass, I was sworn to make an oath on my life and the magical kingdom of Disneyland that I would always be a loyal to the cause of Mr. Walt. Everyone had to do it. It wasn't a big deal because it seemed to be just part of the Disneyland experience. No big deal, it wasn't even real. Just animated. But I was wrong. This all sank in as I had to wait and go through tons of checkpoints to visit the Disneyland Necromancer. This person had to undo the Oath associated with my old pass and place me under a new one so I could go and ride the rides. Realizing that this was a serious cult I jumped a fence by the train ride and started running towards the ocean. I ended up in downtown LA trying to escape the Disneyland employees that were chasing after me. Since I didn't have a car I ran through a cement construction area at the base of a new skyscraper. The ground level was just re-bar and wood but as I was about to exit the other side of the building, a tidal wave of wet cement crashed through the re-bar and wood and started flooding the room. I had to scramble back the way I had came but that area too started to flood. Lucky for me I was close to a window and I jumped out. The employees weren't so fortunate. They got clobbered by the wave of cement.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com