Billy

Monday, February 4, 2008 at 5:25 PM
The small community where I lived provided for all of our needs. We also had jobs to do but these were really similar to callings. I can’t remember exactly what my calling was. I think it had to do with assigning living locations for different people to new locations. My mother was here and she would always be lying out getting a tan. Nathan was also here and he lived on the bottom floor of the Motel-like housing complex. Big Steve lived here as well and he was just as thug as ever. Somehow I was able to pull some strings where I would be trained in a similar calling whereas I was first assigning living areas to people, I would now be actually helping evaluate where people needed/wanted to live. A cute brunette was currently doing this and so I was to train her in my calling and then she would train me in hers and we would just end up switching without the big wigs worrying about it. The community wasn’t all about work. For example there was a nerdy-jock guy like Billy the blue power ranger who lived there as well. He was climbing out onto some bamboo poles high up hanging out the side of a tree. To scoot up he had to straddle both poles. His friend was right behind him. The only problem was at the other tree where the poles ended, there was a cartoon-like venomous spider with a large spikey ball that it was protecting. It probably was going to bite the guy but I woke up.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com