Flipper

Sunday, February 3, 2008 at 5:23 PM
Our neighbor (the shrew) would always be snooping around our place to bust us with zoning violations. She had even set up closed circuit tv cameras in our house to watch with her husband. One day once everyone had left, I stuck around in the garage and she started coming over to adjust the cameras. It seems she would always sneak in through the garage. I threw a fit and started yelling at her. I reached down and on the floor was a scuba diving flipper so I grabbed it and started to beat her upside the head with it. I walloped and wailed on her until she left back across the street. The thing was, it was more humiliating to her than painful because she kept getting slapped every time she tried to explain herself.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com