SETI

Monday, February 25, 2008 at 5:31 PM
We were out wandering the neighborhood acting all suspicious by crossing through the back yards of people in our neighborhood. Apparently the cops were called on us and they kept looking for us. I would always stick right in between peoples yards so in case some one came out to yell get off their yard, I could quickly be in their neighbor’s yard. Some guy from SETI tried to show me some various gyroscopic devices once I got brought in for questioning. These devices were about 2-5 inches in diameter. We had seen something that we shouldn’t have and this guy was trying his best to convince us that what we saw was not extraterrestrial in origin. He then started to give me star charts of a certain star system so that I could look at all the data he had and see how impossible it would be to find the home planet. I took the plots and data and said “ I’ll just upload this data to my friends at Slashdot and they’ll find it quickly. Once such guy found a very cool photograph taken by the Hubble telescope showing a planet, with a cloud covered atmosphere, and through the clouds one could see city lights filling the surface.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com