House

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 at 5:32 PM
Brityn got into some prestigious college up in Salt Lake and I was very jealous. I walked around the campus and it seemed very vintage like Harvard or Oxford. Vines grew everywhere. Ivy league for sure. The reason I didn’t get in was because it was a school for girls only. As I wandered away from campus towards the avenues, I stumbled upon the white house that I’ve dreamed about before. This is the one that is always haunted and possessed. At least a certain part of it in the basement. The upper floors are normally just wacky. I didn’t go near it this time because I could feel the evil flowing from it and just didn’t want to have anything to do with it.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Only in Dreams | Powered by Blogger | Entries (RSS) | Comments (RSS) | Designed by MB Web Design | XML Coded By Cahayabiru.com